Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Day!

I’m very happy! Let me tell you why..

1. I received birthday cards from home!

The cards and contents mean so much more than just a mere gift. Thanks!! I miss you guys!! Muahhhhhhhh…

2. Nelson got an offer from Swinburne to do a Master of Science by research. And he got a full tuition fees scholarship too!! So, no more going to Geelong next semester. Whee~ Well done my dear!! Let’s celebrate!!

3. And last but not least, I’m happy someone is here to look after my well being. I would be lost without you. Fruits platter prepared by my darling:

Happy, happy day! :D

2 comments:

  1. geong hee geong hee.....^^
    how have u been?
    enjoy thr huh?hahaa.....
    take care....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..geong hee to you too! and your family. we're all so proud of him :) things are great here.so many new things to explore ^^
    you take care too!

    ReplyDelete