I still have the same routine for weekend, which is going to Victoria Market. This weekend has been productive though. Not productive in the kind of way that I hope it is but productive nevertheless. My goal is to finish writing my literature survey as soon as possible so that I could take a week off when my parents come visiting next month. That was the deal I made with professor. But I don't see much progress in my writing. It's progressing alright, but really slow.
But anyway, my plan to spend Sunday writing kind of get off track. I spend the day baking instead. I baked an orange cake, which tasted more like butter cake instead of orange cake. Too much butter perhaps. I didn't put any icing on coz we both don't like it.
Yes! I finally got my mixing bowl. In fact, that was not all that I bought. I also bought a muffin tray and a few other kitchen ware on sale. And since it's already spring and summer is coming, we went to Harvey Norman and bought a huge 40 cm fan which costs $79. That's like RM 240!! For a fan!! Gulp~ So expensive!!
Hopefully it's enough to get us through summer. Otherwise we'll have to get a portable air-conditioner which will costs $800 at least. And guess what? I finally bought new novels!! Though I have no time to read right now. It was on sale! What can I say? I've waited so long to buy this:
Set of Twilight saga novels
The side of the novel is RED! How cool is that? Yeng man! Buying them separately when they're on sale is much cheaper than buying box set. So I didn't hesitate. And also:
Dan Brown's new novel, The Lost Symbol
Carbonara sauce with ribbon-like pasta. It tasted good on the first mouth. Second mouth, ok-lah. Third mouth, a bit geli. Fourth mouth onwards, uweeekk. Guess I still don't like creamy stuff. Better stick to Bolognese next time. Still got half a bottle of Carbonara sauce though. Don't know how we're going to finish it. Sigh~
After all the "hard work", of course we need to reward ourselves a little. Ahem~ So we went for a movie. We watched a movie starting with G. No, not G-Force (though I wanted to watch so badly) but G.I. Joe. I know, it's an ancient movie. But we haven't get time to watch till now. Good movie I have to admit. Lotsa action and cool stuff. But there are certain parts of the movie that doesn't seem so logic to me. And where did we watch it?
I know, I know. I know I vowed not to go back to watch in the cinema with those so uncomfortable bean bags. But that's the only cinema that screen something we want to watch at the time that suits us. So no choice. But it's better this time. Coz we actually went to shop for new pillows before we went to the cinema. The old pillow is giving me neck and body ache all over. So we manage to sit comfortably on the bean bad with our new pillows :D Everyone else is looking at us, puzzled, thinking, "Why do these guys bring pillows to cinema? I wish I bought a pillow. These bean bags are killing me!" Ha-ha.
A last picture to share. We saw this when we passed by the church on our way home. Wedding bells are in the air. What I was interested in is the car:
Cantik!! You don't get to see this very often. And I have never ever seen these kinda cars back in Malaysia before. And guess what? We saw TWO of these on the same day! Saw another one in the city which is white in colour. Didn't get to snap a picture though. Too bad. Now I'm considering using this kinda car when I get married next time. Hmm...Maybe.





No comments:
Post a Comment