My Angel,
Proudly presenting, My Angel:
She's so poised. Yet so mischievous. So cute, yet so rascal. And yet we love her. I just can't help falling in love with her. I'm deeply in love.
Few weeks back, she went for her first hair cut.
Before
After
She looks so sad :( Probably because she doesn't like her new hair cut. Or not. I was told that she kept staring at her reflection in the mirror to admire her new hair cut for hours. And she got caught at staring at her own reflection:
Aww...Don't look at me-lah..Shy-lah..
I missed her first hair cut!! T_T But thank you my little sis, for sending her pictures to me. They ease my missing her a little bit. Just a little >_< Nevermind-lah. I have this:
That's me in my overcoat and scarf here in Australia, and that's my Angel right next to me :D I shall come home to you soon!










JEALOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete